Arthur Eze was brought into the world in Dunukofia, Anambra state on 27 November 1948. He is related to an imperial family in Igboland and he has a sibling who is a ruler.
Eze completed his primary and secondary education in Nkwere, Imo State. He then left to the United States of America where he continued his education in California state University. He got his degree in mechanical engineering.
Arthur Eze is into oil and gas. He has an oil company he established in 1991 and named it Atlas Oranto Petroleum.
The organization also has various other branches in African nations like in Guinea, Liberia, Ghana, Ivory Coast among others.
Arthur Eze oil company is the biggest holder of oil in Africa. It has its base in Abuja and others are in Lagos. His organization has around 22 gas and oil licenses in various parts of Africa.
Arthur Eze is married and blessed with wonderful kids. His child Onyeka Eze is the owner of Prince Osisioma Foundation.
As indicated by the report, Prince Arthur Eze has a total assets which is assessed at $5. 8 billion. This makes him the most richest Igbo man.
Some of Prince Arthur Eze Philanthropic Activities.
- He gave $12 million for the development of the Youth Development Center in Bayelsa State.
- He gave $800, 000 for the development of two grade schools in South Sudan.
- He gave 10 million naira for older people of the Ukpo people group.
- He gave a payment of N5 million for a standard sickle cell facility in Anambra State.
- He additionally participated in the donation of materials to engage the Bokoharam insurgency
- Arthur Eze gave 25 million naira to the FIFA World Cup in 2018.
- He also built a clinical facilityin Nnamdi Azikiwe University.